Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Ice Cave Trap

Happy belated, belated birthday, Marco and Gabriella. Hope you guys enjoy watching it as much as the boys enjoyed making it. Filmed by Lispy Lisa, January 2008.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A big, big, big, huge THANK YOU for this cool birthday vid! I love the fighter guys and think they are the coolest. And, someday, when I come to your house, I'm going to ask if I can borrow one. My mom thinks the laser light eye guy is cool. My sister doesn't pay attention. I want to say thank you to Gavin, Ephraim, and Felicity for being in it and talking to me and my sister. I can't wait to come to your house and play with you. And... I'm going to bring a few water guns for all of us to shoot.

Love, Marco (and Gabriella Sophia, Marco says)

Anonymous said...

A big, big, big, huge THANK YOU for this cool birthday vid! I love the fighter guys and think they are the coolest. And, someday, when I come to your house, I'm going to ask if I can borrow one. My mom thinks the laser light eye guy is cool. My sister doesn't pay attention. I want to say thank you to Gavin, Ephraim, and Felicity for being in it and talking to me and my sister. I can't wait to come to your house and play with you. And... I'm going to bring a few water guns for all of us to shoot.

Love, Marco (and Gabriella Sophia, Marco says)