After morning respon- sibilities, Ephraim started making a cave with Little Girl, and Gavin joined in. I LOVE LOVE LOVE, when they play pretend with Felicity. So much learning and teaching going on!
Then, we went on to our normal day, hence, the normal struggles of fighting frustration, not meeting unspoken expectations, and just plain dissapointing the kids by having them clean up their own toys. After a 45 minute, or so, struggle with Gavin's frustration, Ephraim lost it, and then, Felicity. I AM TIRED AND DRAINED. But, I did spend a long time cuddling with each of them individually, after I won the WAR. Who knows? Quite possibly, I've been too busy with chores and school to actually BE with them...
Here Grandma Jeanie is your little :: Tinker Bell :: today! After getting over the fact that it lights up (never know how a little one will respond!), she'll be wearing that shirt 2 days in a row for sure!! ...we'll see if she sneaks it on for some more.

3 comments:
Testing this comments system
Hey - I think it worked. Good news, I suppose. If it did work it means I'm starting to think like a geek and THAT scares me..
Gramps.
I'm so glad Felicity is enjoying the Tink shirt. It was irrisistable. She's fun to watch on all the photos. The boys are growing like weeds. Weeds always grow bigger and stronger in a garden (my garden anyway). I loose it with weed control after we've come back from our trip out west. Love to all, grandma jeanie
Post a Comment